India would be starting a new phase of Vaccinations from 1st May. People aged above 18 years would be eligible to get themselves vaccinated. The registrations for all people above the age of 18 years are set to begin on April 28 to set the ball rolling. The government categorically mentions, “Only self registration and advance appointments for people between 18 and 45 years of age. No walks in allowed.”
So how to get yourself registered :
- Go to the CoWin website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- Enter your mobile number, enter the OTP received and click on Verify.
- You will then be taken to the page for registration for vaccination. Here, enter all the requisite details, including your name, gender, year of birth and photo ID proof, and then click on register.
- Once you have been registered, you would get the option of scheduling an appointment. Click on the option of schedule indicated next to the name of the registered person.
- You would then need to put in your pin code, so that all centres in the pin code area are shown to you. Then, select the centre, the date as well as the time and click on confirm. Your registration for the vaccination would have been successfully completed.
(Source : Financial Express)
Using one Login, only upto 4 persons can be registered.
In such tough times, taking the Vaccine, using the mask regularly and proper sanitation procedures are a must.