The iPhone 12 was launched on 14th October 2020 and came to India on 30th October 2020. Apple announced three more models with the iPhone 12 which are iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 is termed as “Blast Past Fast” by APPLE. There are five colours available – White, Black, Red (PRODUCT),Green, Blue and comes in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB of storage. It supports fast-charging with apple’s 20W adapter or higher. Let us have a look at the features:-
1. iPhone 12 has advanced Dual-Camera system.
2. There are two 12-megapixel rear cameras, one is wide(f/1.6) and other is ultra-wide. The front camera is a 12-megapixel(f/2.2). This setup is like iPhone 11 but differs in case of wide aperture on both lenses.
3. The advantage of Night Mode and Deep Fusion now work on both rear and front cameras.
4. The photo quality and effects are improved by smart HDR 3 which uses ML from the processor.
5. It can shoot video in 4K HDR with Dolby Vision grading which is first in any smartphone.
1. The display size is 6.1 inches, and this generation involves OLED in every model.
2. It has Aerospace grade aluminium edges and has dust resistance.
3. Here Apple’s Super Retina XDR technology is used with better HDR and true blacks and the display comes in with 460ppi.
4. It has new Ceramic Shield which increases the drop protection up to 4x compared to older models.
1. The Apple Silicon processor which is the A14 Bionic uses a 5nm architecture.
2. The Neural Engine is up to 80 % faster than A13 Bionic and has 70% faster ML accelerators.
3. It has 1.8 billion transistors and can operate 11 trillion operations per second in the 16-core Neural Engine.
4. It features 50% faster CPU & GPU which makes iPhone 12 faster than any other smartphone.
5. It has New image signal processor, improved memory compression.
1. iPhone 12 is 11% thinner, 15% smaller, 16% lighter than its predecessor.
2. 5g has finally come in role in iPhone 12 which will bring new level of performance to streaming, gaming and workflows.
3. It gives up to 17 hrs and 12 hrs of video and audio play back
4. All these models have Industry-leading IP68 water resistance under IEC standard 60529 and they are rated for maximum submersion of 6 meters deep for at least 30 mins.